Metal Machined Products/Metal Parts Refining---Value added services.
Besides making machining parts, Realhao Precision also is professional on metal parts refining and Metal Machined Products. We can do annealing, normalizing, stress relieving, quenching, tempering to get right hardness for metal parts. For the surface treatment, we can make VDI texture, moldtech texture, SPI polishing for steel. And we also can make sand blashing, polishing, satin finishing, dia-cutting etc for Aluminum Products.
SPI POLISHING STANDARD
|New Standard||Old||RMSSurface Roughness / /μm||Processing|
GRADE #3 DIAMOND BUFF
GRADE #6 DIAMOND BUFF
GRADE #15 DIAMOND BUFF
600 GRIT PAPER
400 GRIT PAPER
320 GRIT PAPER
DRY BLAST GALSS BEAD #11
DRY BLAST #240 OXIDE
DRY BLAST #24 OXIDE
- Sand blasting / Shot blasting is the operation of forcibly propelling a stream of abrasive material against a surface under high pressure to smooth rough surface, roughen a smooth surface, shape a surface, or remove surface contaminants. Hence surfaces after wet blasting are extremely clean, there is no embedded secondary contamination from the media or from previous blasting processes, and there is no static cling of dust to the blasted surface. Subsequent coating or bonding operations are always better after wet blasting than dry blasting because of the cleanliness levels achieved. The lack of surface recontamination also allows the use of single equipment for multiple blasting operations—e.g., stainless steel and carbon (mild) steel items can be processed in the same equipment with the same media without problems.
- Polishing is the process of creating a smooth and shiny surface by rubbing it or using a chemical action, leaving a surface with a significant specular reflection. Polishing process includes mechanical polishing, chemical polishing and electrochemical polishing.
- •Satin finishing is texturing technique that can be used on metals where a series of tiny parallel lines are scratched onto the surface with a wire brush or polishing tool. This technique is used for stainless steel, aluminum. Satin finishing includes straight stain finishing, spiral stain finishing and thread stain finishing,
- Anodized Aluminum
- Anodizing is an electrolytic passivation process used to increase the thickness of the natural oxide layer on the surface of metal parts. It increase the resistance to corrosion and ware and provides better adhesion for paint primers and glues than does bare metal. It not only can extend the life of aluminum products but also can make it more beautiful. It is one of the most important process of aluminum products.
- Using diamond cutting tools to cut the aluminum parts in high speed CNC machine can get specular reflection surface. We have used this technology to manufacture home applicants such as TV machine side cover, iphone 5 cover etc.
- Double color anode
- Double color anodizing is to anode the aluminum with different colors at different area. It makes the aluminum products looks more luxury.